Qwirkle Board Game

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Qwirkle Board Game Click more detail :

Qwirkle Board Game

By Robert Hoff "smoknbob" (Metro Detroit, MI) - reviews




I purchase this for a six year old nephew, and the whole family joined in to break in this game. It was easy to understand, but challenging. My nephew really enjoyed the game, but it was hard for the adults not to be competitive when playing. The game is fun, and it makes you want to out-think the opponents.


From what I hear, my brother's family has been playing the game almost daily since my nephew received it. What better reception could there be for a game?


This game is money well spent. I believe that it will help my nephew develop logical thinking skills and strategy development. The fact that he is smiling all the while, is icing on the cake.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Games Online

Custom Search