Wand for Wii

Monday, December 21, 2009

Wand for Wii

Wand for Wii

By plexas (Charlottesville, VA USA) -  reviews


After using the Nyko Wand for 8 days, I have to say that I am very happy with it. I was a little hesitant to buy a Wiimote not from Nintendo, but I have Nyko's charge station and that has performed very well so I decided to give their Wand a chance, especially since Nyko has a new nunchuck (the Kama) coming out that vibrates when used with the Wand. Overall the Wand has performed exactly the same as Nintendo's. I also like that the Wand has a rubberized grip and trigger which gives me more feel. Plus the buttons are bigger than Nintendo's, so when I'm playing the new Punch Out, which I play with the remote held horizontally, it's alot easier to play. I highly recommend this Wiimote alternative, and I'm already considering pre-ordering Nyko's Core Pak to get the nunchuck with vibration.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Games Online

Custom Search