Logitech Precision Gamepad

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Logitech Precision Gamepad


By Joseph Longa "Captain 5ensible" (Southbury, CT) -  reviews


This is a great piece of equipment. I'm using it with RockNES (a Nintendo emulator) on my Macintosh in OSX 10.4.4 and it works great. I didn't need to run any software, it just worked from the minute I plugged it in. It's extremely comfortable, the buttons are all programmable, and the directional pad is very precise. I tried a $30 controller that was a cheap piece of junk compared to this one. Super serious gamers who need analog joysticks or more buttons than a Playstation 2 controller will need to find something more sophisticated, but everyone else will find this controller to be a fantastic value.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Games Online

Custom Search