Pokemon - Red Version

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pokemon - Red Version

Pokemon - Red Version << more detail ::

By A Customer

Let's face it. If you are a Pokemon fan, you _will_ buy this game, if you don't already have it, and it doesn't matter in the slightest what I or anyone else has to say about it.


Personally, I'm not a Pokemon fan; like most grownups, I find the TV series to be way too cloying and cutesy, and I have an overwhelming urge to flee the room whenever I'm serenaded by some child's cries of "Pika! Pika!" I expected a game filled with the little critters to be about as much fun as an all-night Barney movie marathon.


But I have to tell you that I was very pleasantly surprised. Don't get me wrong: Pokemon Red and Blue are still cute games, but it's cuteness at a very bearable, adult-accessible level. And you'll find yourself playing a very enjoyable, approachable game, with a surprising depth of play. There's a lot of fun involved in capturing and developing your Poke-army, and a lot of strategy in deciding the best set of techniques to obtain and develop.

 
You'll have a good time. And if you're not careful, you may even find yourself negotiating Pokemon trades with your next-door neighbor's kids.



0 comments

Post a Comment

Games Online

Custom Search